Dunnam & Dunnam provides high-quality legal advice to its clients in commercial and residential real estate development projects. Our clients develop shopping centers, office buildings, multi-use buildings, subdivisions, condominium and apartment complexes, mobile home parks, factories, warehouses, townhouse communities, high-rise residential units, and other commercial properties.
Waco Real Estate Attorneys for Every Stage Of Your Project Development
Real estate transactions involve vast opportunity as well as a notable risk. Changing market conditions and regulatory concerns make it essential to obtain top-quality real estate lawyers in Waco. Our real estate attorneys have a vast background representing commercial and residential real estate owners and developers through all phases of real estate development projects, including:
- Acquisition of raw land/undeveloped land: Our Waco real estate lawyers are often involved in due diligence review, negotiating and structuring interim, construction and permanent loans, drafting and negotiating earnest money and purchase agreements, identifying and solving title, use, and other restriction issues, and closing your property acquisition.
- Construction and development: Waco real state attorneys at Dunnam & Dunnam guide its clients through the process of obtaining permits, zoning, platting, environmental concerns, addressing water rights, mineral rights, and easements, negotiating and drafting contracts for leases, design and construction, co-ownership agreements, regulatory matters, and addressing subdivision and homeowners association issues.
- Financing: We advise clients on interim and construction loans, permanent loans, and equity investments.
- Management of developed property: Our Waco real estate lawyers provide clients with strategies for regulatory compliance and tax planning. We also draft and negotiate lease agreements, refinancing, and other concerns associated with real estate development ownership.
- Planning and structuring: Dunnam & Dunnam Waco real estate lawyers structure real estate transactions to maximize the advantages, optimize taxes, and minimize the dangers linked with real estate purchase, sale, ownership, development, and management.
Our Waco real estate attorneys regularly represent builders, investors, commercial tenants, property owners, and other individuals and professionals involved in real estate development. Contact Dunnam & Dunnam for local real estate development attorneys.
Vance Dunnam is a commercial real estate and residential real estate specialist because he is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.