Waco Airplane Crash Attorneys and Texas Plane Crash Lawyers
Waco Airplane Accident Lawyer
Few things are more terrifying than accidents involving an airplane. It doesn’t matter if the accident happened before takeoff, in the air, or while landing. The trauma you’ve been through might affect you for the rest of your life. If you sustained physical injuries, those could prove to be quite a challenge, as well. You might experience chronic pain and find that you’re unable to work. Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with the consequences on your own. Financial compensation might be available. You can talk with a Waco airplane accident lawyer to evaluate your matter.
Our Waco personal injury attorneys have many years of professional and personal experience in the aviation industry. Whether an accident occurs on an airplane or a helicopter, any type of collision that happens at a high altitude can result in serious injuries, or even worse, death. If you lost a loved one as a result of an aviation accident, it is essential to take legal action promptly to help determine liability. Our Waco airplane accident lawyers to compassionately listen to your story so we can advocate for your interests.
The complex nature of Waco airplane accident litigation means that these cases require the oversight of an experienced lawyer. With a long history of successful results, our Waco personal injury lawyers can represent your interests. We have an exceptional level of experience in cases involving personal injury matters.
A hallmark of our Waco airplane accident lawyer’s practice is our trial and appellate experience. Our Waco personal injury attorneys have a reputation for trying complicated matters and producing favorable jury verdicts and resolutions. Our Waco lawyer’s litigation and trial experience provides our clients aggressive and thorough representation of aviation-related clients in personal injury, aircraft accident and damage claims.
What do Waco Airplane Accident Attorneys do?
Our Waco airplane accident lawyers will:
- Carefully investigate the circumstances of your aviation accident
- Consult with aviation accident experts to help us identify the cause and determine fault
- Seek compensation from all liable parties, and
- Craft a persuasive case, backed by substantial evidence, that’s designed to maximize any settlement offers you may receive.
If airlines or insurance companies won’t play ball, our skilled trial attorneys will not hesitate to take your matter to court. We know how devastating an airplane accident can be, and we’re prepared to do whatever it takes to get you the compensation you deserve.
Private Planes Account for Most Accidents
There are relatively few commercial plane accidents in the United States. However, there are still a lot of plane accidents. They just happen to involve private planes and jets. Statistics from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) revealed that there were a total of 1,335 airplane accidents in 2016. That’s about 3 or 4 plane accidents a day.
We handle Waco aviation accident cases
If you’ve been injured in a plane accident in Waco, our Waco personal injury lawyers can help you evaluate the situation. Call us if you have been injured in an airplane that resulted in the following types of injuries:
- Brain injuries which are a disruption in the normal function of the brain that can be caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head
- Spinal cord injury which is damage to any part of the spinal cord or nerves at the end of the spinal canal (cauda equina)
- Paralysis injury is the loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury
- Sprains and broken bones.
- Crush injuries (especially to hands and feet)
- Burn injury, which is an injury to the skin or other organic tissue primarily caused by heat or due to radiation, radioactivity, electricity, friction, or contact with chemicals.
- Amputation is the action of cutting off a limb.
- Shoulder injury which may arise from the shoulder joint itself or any of the many surrounding muscles, ligaments, or tendons.
- Hearing Loss Injury is a partial or total inability to hear.
- Neck Pain muscles, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, or nerves – can cause neck problems.
- Back injury results from damage, wear, or trauma to the bones, muscles, or other tissues of the back. Common back injuries include sprains and strains, herniated discs, and fractured vertebrae. The lumbar spine is often the site of back pain.
If you’ve lost a loved one in a fatal plane accident, our Waco plane accident attorneys might be able to help you recover compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit. Simply give our Miami law office a call to schedule a free initial case assessment and learn more.
What causes airplane crashes?
Some of the most commonly reported causes include:
- A defective airplane or aviation equipment
- Mechanical error
- Pilot error
- Inexperienced pilot or operator
- Electrical malfunction
- Software glitches
- Miscommunication with air traffic control
- Failure to inspect and maintain the aircraft
- Failure to check and maintain the runways, and
- Dangerous weather conditions, including storms and wind.
Waco airplane accident attorneys will ensure that your Waco plane accident is thoroughly investigated. Our Waco personal injury lawyers will work hard to bring justice for those who have been hurt in accident cases. We will do everything in our power to determine what caused your plane accident.
Securing Compensation For Your Injuries After an Aviation Accident in Waco
As a passenger on a plane, you put a lot of trust in a lot of different people. You hope that everyone will do their job so that you can get to your destination safely. If that doesn’t happen, you can potentially file a personal injury lawsuit against anyone who contributes to your airplane accident. That can include:
- Airplane manufacturers
- Air traffic control operators
- Government agencies in charge of oversight and regulation.
- Owners of private planes
What if someone intentionally sabotaged a plane or attempted to cause an accident? In that case, your Waco airplane accident attorney may be able to help you bring a lawsuit against them for their misconduct. Our Waco aviation accident lawyers study the evidence to ensure that anyone who played a role in your plane accident is held accountable for your personal injuries.
What Compensation Can I Get After a Waco Plane Accident?
After a plane accident in Waco, you might have a legal claim for damages. Our Waco airplane accident attorneys commonly see awarded damages include money for:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress, including PTSD, depression, and anxiety
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Lost wages and income
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life, and more.
Our Waco personal injury lawyers know how important it is to make sure that your aviation accident case is appropriately valued. So, we’ll consult with the leading accident and medical experts to make sure that we fully appreciate how your injuries will affect your life – today and in the future. Our comprehensive approach to your case is designed to get you maximum compensation.
Our Waco personal injury lawyers have represented accident victims in Waco since 1925. We are here to get you through this together. Our goals are the same—to make sure you can get on with your life and that your legal interests are protected. Although every case is different, we have recovered millions for Waco injury victims. We are here to answer questions about your case. In the meantime, you can read a few of the general frequently asked questions about personal injury claims while you wait to schedule a free legal consultation with one of our Waco lawyers.
Results in Personal Injury Matters
- $27 million settlement in matter involving the close head injury of a two-week-old child. Read about this case as reported by the Waco Tribune Herald, KCEN-TV, Meat & Poultry Magazine and Topverdict.com.
- $15 million settlement in matter involving the injuries of an ATF agent in the Branch Davidian raid. Read about this case on Justia.com.
- $1.5 million settlement for the injuries caused by a straw purchase of a gun at a pawn shop. Read about this case as reported by the Waco Tribune Herald, and MoreLaw.com.
- $800 thousand verdict for motorcycle driver with broken femur involved in collision with a car.
We are proud of our results reported above, but please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each matter depends on the facts of the case.
Waco Airplane Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been involved in a plane crash, the following Texas aviation accident attorneys:
Vance has 60 years of experience as a lawyer in Waco, Texas handling all types of cases in both the office and the courtroom.Read More
Vance has been licensed by the State Bar of Texas since 1977 and has practiced law in Waco, Texas since 1978.Read More
Merrilee L. Harmon is a Family Law specialist, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1985.Read More
Andrea's practice focuses primarily in Appellate Law, Civil Trial Law, Family Law, Immigration Law, and General Law.Read More
Thomas C. West is a Criminal Law specialist, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.Read More
Jim Dunnam is a Board Certified Specialist in both Civil Trial Law and Family Law.Read More
Eleeza's practice areas include: Personal Injury Law, Civil Trial Law, Commercial Law, Family Law and Pharmaceutical Law.Read More
Gerald R. Villarrial has practiced family law, criminal law and civil litigation for over 20 years.Read More